Here at the Health and Wellness Center, we’re all about ensuring vitality and energy. In short, we want you to feel and perform better! That’s why we offer comprehensive sports wellness and performance services for athletes and anyone else who wants to lead a healthier, more energized life.
As part of our sports nutrition and sports performance enhancement service, our offerings are two-fold: health and performance.
We are proud to cater to a variety of clients, including amateur and professional athletes, with sports wellness services for the betterment of health, including:
- Vitamin infusion therapy (also known as Myer’s Cocktail), a formula of vitamins and minerals designed to boost your immune system, replenish your body’s much-needed vitamins, and increase your overall energy level.
- Sermorelin, an anti-aging peptide therapy that can enhance your current hormone and nutrition protocols, resulting in a stronger cardiovascular system, increased muscle mass, increased sex drive, improved ability to burn fat and enhanced energy levels.
- Lipotrophic Injections for an immediate energy boost, healthy skin and nails, and improved mood and thought processes. These injections help release fat throughout the body by targeting primary fatty deposits, administered up to twice a week, often used in conjunction with vitamin B-12 for even more energy.
Our performance enhancing treatments are designed with athletes in mind, but anyone can take advantage – anyone who wants to feel better, healthier and more in tune with their best selves! One of our most common treatments we offer is testosterone replacement therapy. Patients who take testosterone report:
- Sleeping better
- Feeling better overall
- Weight loss
- Heightened performance on the ball field, golf course, etc.
- Ability to stay awake longer with more energy
Anyone can benefit from testosterone, whether you love to hang out at the gym, you’re into sports medicine or physical therapy, you wear a suit and tie to work, or even if you’re a woman. (Testosterone can be prescribed for women who have a decreased sex drive.)
We are a health and wellness center above all else, with the main goal of providing our clients with the tools they need to feel better and have more energy. From vitamin infusions to testosterone, rely on the Health and Wellness Center for help.
Contact the Health and Wellness Center To Improve Performance. St Louis, MO
To learn more about our sports wellness and performance services, contact us today. If you are a professional athlete, we offer concierge service for on-call needs.